Here is a selection of the committee and department meetings for the week. Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For a complete list of meetings, visit the town website.
All these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by. Don’t know where the meeting room is? Give a shout in the comments and I’ll do my best to help.
Monday, June 09, 2014:
- Metrowest Regional Transit Authority, 4:30 PM @ 37 Waverly Street, Framingham (agenda)
- Main Street Design Working Group, 7:00 PM @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda, DPW’s Main St project materials) Agenda Highlights: Begin work on final report; more opportunity for public comment
Tuesday, June 10, 2014:
- Southborough Emergency Planning Committee, 10:00 AM @ Fire Department Headquarters, 21 Main Street (agenda)
- Green Technology and Recycling Committee, 6:00 PM @ Rear Conference Room, Lower Level, Southborough Public Library (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Implementation of Green Communities Grant program
- Main Street Design Working Group, 7:00 PM @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda, DPW’s Main St project materials) Agenda Highlights: Continue work on final report
Wednesday, June 11, 2014:
- Southborough School Committee, 6:00 PM @ Trottier Middle School Library, 49 Parkerville Road (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Neary 1:1 update
Thursday, June 12, 2014:
- Recreation Commission, 7:30 PM @ South Union Building, 21 Highland Street (agenda) Agenda Highlights: 911 field replacement, Mooney Field lights, skate park