Here is a selection of the committee and department meetings for the week. Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For a complete list of meetings, visit the town website.
All these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by. Don’t know where the meeting room is? Give a shout in the comments and I’ll do my best to help.
Monday, June 23, 2014
- Advisory Committee, 7:30 pm @ Room B, Cordaville Hall, 9 Cordaville Road (agenda, website with communications & packet materials) Agenda Highlights: Discussion on pre-Town Meeting DPW budget presentation; discuss possible bylaw changes to increase participation and transparency; FY15 priorities
Tuesday, June 24, 2014
- Assabet Valley Regional School Committee, 7:00 pm @ School Committee Conference Room, Assabet Valley Regional High School, 215 Fitchburg Street, Marlborough (agenda)
Wednesday, June 25, 2014
- Zoning Board of Appeals, 7:00 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda, Park Central materials) Agenda Highlights: Continued hearings on Park Central and Mooney Field
Thursday, June 26, 2014
- Southborough Housing Authority, 6:30 pm @ 49 Boston Road (agenda)
- Conservation Commission, 7:30 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda)
Friday, June 27, 2014
- Municipal Technology Committee, 6:15 am @ Town Administrator’s Office, Town House (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Discussion of plan to evaluate Town IT services and consider improvement options for town website
[Note: No word yet on when the Board of Selectmen are meeting to adopt the Main St Working Group final report.]