It’s not too late for your family to take advantage of camps offered by the town this summer. (My kids have been loving the camps at Finn and Woodward.)
But you are running out of time.
Summer camps through the Rec Department are only available for two more weeks. (Weeks of August 4-8 and 11-15). Here’s what’s still open.
Half day summer camps (options for potty trained 2.9 yr olds to soon to be 5th graders):
- Camps at Finn and Woodward offer art, sports, and games
- There’s a 3o minute window for drop/off pickup before and after the 9:00 am – noon camp (8:30-12:30). That means four free hours for you. Woo hoo!
- This year 2nd – 5th graders are also getting some swim time at the St. Mark’s pool.
- Certain weeks offer 2nd – 5th graders a chance to explore activities at Fay’s Discovery Camp.
- Theme weeks left are Heroes/Exploring Fay and Learning Safari
- Legos – Engineering or Pre-Engineering (options for ages 5-11) – half days, August 4 – 8
- Chemical Magic (ages 6-11) – half days, August 11 – 15
Sports classes and camps:
- Swim Lessons
- Junior Farmers
- Summer Riders starting
- Golf starting