If you didn’t make it to the town’s end of the summer bash on Saturday, you missed a lot of fun.
Southborough Summer Nights brought the community together for another great time.
For eleven years, volunteers have worked with the Recreation Department to put on the festival. It’s a lot of work, and relies on sponsor funds.
So, thank you to all who made it possible this year and every year. (Scroll down for the list)
If you’d like to see more, the Rec Dept. posted 57 photos to it’s Facebook page.
The following organizations and people donated time, services or goods/resources:
- Friends of the Southborough Recreation Department
- All event volunteers
- Southborough selectmen
- Southborough Fire Department
- Southborough Police Department
- Southborough Recreation Department
- Southborough Department of Public Works
- Neighbors of the Neary School
- Southborough Schools Department
- Southborough Emergency Management Team
- Quikprint Services, LTD.
- Southborough CERT/MRC
The following businesses paid to sponsor the event:
- Brendon Properties-Fireworks
- Capital Group Properties-Fireworks
- St. Mary’s Credit Union-Band
- Eagle Leasing
- Fay School
- Ken’s Foods, Inc.
- Long Automotive Group
- Marlboro Savings Bank
- Middlesex Savings Bank
- Phanuef Concrete Cutting
- Senator Jamie Eldridge
- Southborough House of Pizza
- State Rep. Carolyn Dykema
- The Boston Spine Group
- Tomasso Trattoria
- Wee Care for Little People