Here are highlights of what’s happening around town this week. For more details and the full list, check the Event Calendar.
Tuesday, September 2, 2014:
- AVRT Upper Classmen first day of school @ Assabet Valley Regional Technical High School
- NSPAC’s “Coffee and Connect” (10:00 am – 12:00 pm) @ Northborough Library: Northborough/Southborough Special Education Parent Advisory Council monthly session. These are an opportunity for attendees to connect with others in the special education community. A specific topic of discussion is chosen by the participants of that session and time is also allocated for sharing and brainstorming on challenges and unmet needs.
Wednesday, September 3, 2014:
- Finn/Woodward Principal’s Coffee for Parents (8:30 am – 9:30 am) @ Finn School Library: For school volunteers and room monitors. Join Mr. Randell and our SOS co-chairs for an informational discussion on policy & procedures at the Finn & Woodward Schools
- Wee Care Blood Drive (2:00 – 7:00 pm) @ 5 Breakneck Hill Road: Wee Care for Little People is running a blood drive in town in support of Boston Children’s Hospital. See dedicated post for details.
- ARHS Fall Sports Night (6:30 – 7:30 pm) @ Algonquin Regional High School: Mandatory meeting for student athletes participating in fall sports. (Optional for parents.) The athletic department and coaches outline school and league rules, regs and procedures.
- Cub Scouts Fall Signup Event (6:30 – 8:00 pm) @ Finn School Cafeteria: Information and registration night for parents of boys in grades 1-4. See dedicated post for details.