Here is a selection of the committee and board meetings for the week along with selected highlights from the agendas. All these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by.
Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For a complete list of meetings, visit the town website.
Monday, September 29, 2014
- Northborough/Southborough Regional School Operating Budget Subcommittee, 6:30 PM @ Superintendent’s Conference Room, 53 Parkerville Road (agenda) Agenda Highlights: OPEB discussion
- Community Preservation Committee, 7:00 PM @ Room B, Cordaville Hall, 9 Cordaville Road (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Tennis Courts revitalization; ARHS track and turf project; 5 year plan
- Public Works Planning Board, 7:00 PM @ Room C, Cordaville Hall, 9 Cordaville Road (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Election of officers; Discuss, prioritize, and develop schedule to address BOS directives.
Tuesday, September 30, 2014
- Municipal Technology Committee, 6:15 PM @ Town Administrator’s Office, Town House (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Town website improvement options; IT support functions for town services
- Advisory Committee, 7:30 PM @ Rooms A and B, Cordaville Hall, 9 Cordaville Road (agenda, website with communications & packet materials) Agenda Highlights: FY15 focus topics; FY16 budget outlook; Reserve Fund transfer request
Wednesday, October 01, 2014
- Zoning Board of Appeals, 7:00 PM @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda, Park Central 40B materials, past coverage of Park Central) Agenda Highlights: Hearings on Park Central proects – 40B permit and Use Variance for townhouses – Broadcast live and replayed by SAM*
(Photo by Susan Fitzgerald)