Before getting to the schedule, I want to pause to celebrate where ARHS varsity sports stand this season.
Golf and Soccer have continued their undefeated winning streaks (10 wins & 6 wins). Also undefeated are Volleyball (8 wins) Girls Cross Country (3 wins), and Field Hockey (6 wins, 2 ties).
Girls Soccer and Boys Cross Country have tallied more wins/ties than losses and neither lost their most recent match.
And finally, Football earned its first season win on Friday night after two losses.
It’s no wonder T-Hawk fans are going wild. If you want to see “THawkNation” in full throttle fandom, check out thawksuperfan’s post to Instagram from that game.
Below are the ARHS varsity games on tap for this week.
Have a photo of your favorite team in action to share?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org. (Until then, expect to keep seeing pics from past seasons!)
Monday, Sep 29, 2014
- 3:30pm ARHS Golf vs. Shepherd Hill Regional High School @ Juniper Hills Golf Course
- 5:15pm ARHS Girls Volleyball vs. Wachusett Regional @ Algonquin
Tuesday, Sep 30, 2014
- 3:45pm ARHS Field Hockey vs. Concord-Carlisle Regional @ Concord-Carlisle
- 4:00pm ARHS Cross Country vs. Wachusett Regional @ Algonquin
- 4:00pm ARHS Girls Soccer vs. Groton-Dunstable Regional @ Groton-Dunstable Regional School District
- 7:00pm ARHS Boys Soccer vs. Groton-Dunstable Regional @ Algonquin
Wednesday, Oct 1, 2014
- 3:30pm ARHS Golf vs. Shrewsbury @ Haven Golf Course (former Mt. Pleasant CC)
- 6:30pm ARHS Girls Volleyball vs. Hopkinton @ Hopkinton
Thursday, Oct 2, 2014
- 3:30pm ARHS Golf vs. Wachusett Regional @ Juniper Hills Golf Course
- 5:00pm ARHS Girls Soccer vs. Hudson Public Schools @ Hudson Public Schools
- 5:15pm ARHS Girls Volleyball vs. Westborough High School @ Westborough High School
- 7:00pm ARHS Football vs. Tantasqua Regional @ Tantasqua Regional High School
- 7:00pm ARHS Boys Soccer vs. Hudson Public Schools @ Hudson High School
Friday, Oct 3, 2014
- 3:30pm ARHS Field Hockey vs. Nashoba Regional High School @ Algonquin