Here is a selection of the committee and board meetings for the week along with selected highlights from the agendas. All these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by.
Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For a complete list of meetings, visit the town website.
Monday, October 20, 2014
- Planning Board, 7:00 PM @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Bond reduction Heritage Crossing – Broadcast live and replayed by SAM*
Tuesday, October 21, 2014
- Trottier School Council, 2:30 PM @ Room 190, Trottier Middle School, 49 Parkerville Road (agenda)
- Neary School Council, 3:00 PM @ Conference Room, Margaret Neary School, 53 Parkerville Road (agenda)
- Library Board of Trustees, 6:00 PM @ Eaton Room, Southborough Public Library (agenda)
- Board of Selectmen, 6:30 PM @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda with packet) Agenda Highlights: Main Street Design Working Group status report; FY16 preliminary budget discussions – Broadcast live and replayed by SAM*
- Main Street Design Working Group, 6:45 PM @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda, MSDWG website, DPW’s Main Street page)) Agenda Highlights: Join BOS meeting to review recommendations on proposed project and discuss TIP funding vote*
- Advisory Committee, 7:00 PM @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda, website with communications & packet materials) Agenda Highlights: Join BOS meeting to discuss budget process recommendations*
- Northborough/Southborough Superintendency Union #3, 6:30 PM @ Office of the Superintendent, 53 Parkerville Road (agenda) Agenda Highlights: The committee will discuss the school calendar with the superintendent and chairs from Southborough, Northborough, and Regional school committees
- Historical Commission, 7:00 PM @ Room B, Cordaville Hall, 9 Cordaville Road (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Demolition bylaw discussion; approve letter to MassDOT from commission
Wednesday, October 22, 2014
- Recreation Commission, 7:30 PM @ Recreation Office, South Union Building, 21 Highland Street (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Updates on 911 field replacement and lights at Mooney field and Choate