Here is a selection of the committee and board meetings for the week along with selected highlights from the agendas. All these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by.
Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For a complete list of meetings, visit the town website.
Monday, October 27, 2014
- Southborough School Committee Capital Planning Subcommittee, 5:30 PM @ Office of the Superintendent, 53 Parkerville Road (agenda)
- Public Works Planning Board, 7:00 PM @ Room A, Cordaville Hall, 9 Cordaville Road (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Review and discussion of ’11 town survey by Clark University and Nov ’11 Town Memo on Transfer Station Options; Reports on grad school programs/consultants that may conduct survey of DPW and Transfer Station
Tuesday, October 28, 2014
- Southborough Emergency Planning Committee, 10:00 AM @ Fire Department Headquarters, 21 Main Street (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Generator updates; status of shelter congregation & warming/cooling center plan; Entrovirus & Ebola Preparedness & Response
Wednesday, October 29, 2014
- Board of Assessors, 8:30 AM @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda)
- Northborough/Southborough Regional School Committee Capital Planning Subcommittee, 5:30 PM @ Office of the Superintendent, 53 Parkerville Road (agenda)
- Zoning Board of Appeals, 7:00 PM @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda, town’s posted Park Central 40B materials) Agenda Highlights: Park Central townhouses’ Use Variance permit and 40B 180 condo unit Comprehensive Development permit. Based on statements made at previous meeting, the permits could both be up for vote of approval. – Broadcast live and replayed by SAM*
Thursday, October 30, 2014
- Conservation Commission, 7:30 PM @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda)
Friday, October 31, 2014
- Health and Wellness Advisory Council, 8:00 AM @ Algonquin Regional High School Library Classroom, 79 Bartlett Street, Northborough (agenda)