Here is a selection of the committee and board meetings for the week along with selected highlights from the agendas. All these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by.
Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For a complete list of meetings, visit the town website.
Wednesday, November 12, 2014
- Finn/Woodward School Council, 3:30 PM @ Woodward School Conference Room, 28 Cordaville Road (agenda)
- Southborough School Committee Policy Development Subcommittee, 5:30 PM @ Trottier Middle School Library, 49 Parkerville Road (agenda)
- Southborough School Committee, 6:30 PM @ Trottier Middle School Library, 49 Parkerville Road (agenda)
Thursday, November 13, 2014
- Board of Assessors, 9:00 AM @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda)
- Open Space Preservation Commission, 7:00 PM @ Conference Room, South Union Building, 21 Highland Street (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Budget*; public records request next step; updates on RFP, site walks and discussion with Planning Board on Pine Hill CR and Killam Farm open space
*The OSPC agenda item on Budgets alerted me to an error that I made in a previous post. In a story about a recent Board of Selectmen meeting, and subsequent comment, I indicated the Open Space Preservation Commission has no budget. In fact, they do have a small budget. For FY14 it was $185, and for FY15 it is $250.