Tonight’s and tomorrow’s public meetings have all been cancelled. But some are still scheduled for later this week.
These are all open to the public, and two are especially for the public.
Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For a complete list of meetings, visit the town website.
- Main Street Design Working Group, 6:45 PM @ Cordaville Hall, 9 Cordaville Road (agenda, MSDWG website, DPW’s Main Street page) Agenda Highlights: Highlights: Participating in MassDOT’s public information meeting on the Main Street reconstruction project
- MassDOT Informational Meeting on Main Street project Government, 7:00 PM @ Cordaville Hall, 9 Cordaville Road (DPW’s Main Street project page): A Public Informational Meeting will be held by the Massachusetts Department of Transportation to discuss the proposed reconstruction of Main Street (Route 30), from Sears Road to Park Street project in Southborough, MA.The purpose of this meeting is to provide the public with the opportunity to become fully acquainted with the proposed Reconstruction of Main St, from Sears Rd to Park St project. All views and comments made at the meeting will be reviewed and considered to the maximum extent possible. (For coverage of the Main St project, click here) – Broadcast live and replayed by SAM*
- Zoning Board of Appeals, 7:30 PM @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda) – Broadcast live and replayed by SAM*
Thursday, January 29, 2015
- Green Technology and Recycling Committee, 7:00 PM @ Reading Room, Southborough Public Library (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Public presentation “400 and Rising” – Broadcast live and replayed by SAM*
- Conservation Commission, 7:30 PM @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda)
Updated (1/28/15 11:06 am): According to Southborough Access Media, the MassDOT Main Street meeting for tonight is postponed to a date yet to be determined.