Here is a selection of the committee and board meetings for the week along with selected highlights from the agendas. All these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by.
Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For a complete list of meetings, visit the town website.
Tuesday, March 3, 2015
- Board of Selectmen, 6:30 PM @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda with packet) Agenda Highlights: FY16 budget; and a Citizen’s petitiion article – Broadcast live and replayed by SAM*
- Planning Board, 6:30 PM @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Joint session with BOS on street acceptance hearings for Metcalf and Thayer lanes
- Youth Commission, 7:15 PM @ Fayville Village Hall, 42 Central Street (agenda) Agenda Highlights:
Wednesday, March 4, 2015
- Economic Development Committee, 8:00 AM @ Eaton Meeting Room, Southborough Public Library (agenda)
- Board of Assessors, 8:30 AM @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda)
- Trails Committee, 8:30 AM @ South Union Building, 21 Highland Street (agenda)
Thursday, March 5, 2015
- Council on Aging, 7:00 PM @ Room B, Cordaville Hall, 9 Cordaville Road (agenda)