Here is a selection of the committee and board meetings for the week along with selected highlights from the agendas. All these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by.
Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For a complete list of meetings, visit the town website.
Tuesday, March 31, 2015
- Neary School Council, 3:00 pm @ Conference Room, Margaret Neary School, 53 Parkerville Road (agenda)
- Historical Commission, 7:00 pm @ Rooms A and B, Cordaville Hall, 9 Cordaville Road (agenda, past coverage of Demolition Delay bylaw) Agenda Highlights: Amendment to Demolition Delay Bylaw
Wednesday, April 1, 2015
- Economic Development Committee, 8:00 am @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda)
Thursday, April 2, 2015
- Public Safety Study Committee, 6:00 pm @ Conference Room, Southborough Fire Department, 21 Main Street (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Tour of Fire Station and Police Station
- Public Safety Study Committee, 6:30 pm @ Rooms A and B, Cordaville Hall, 9 Cordaville Road (agenda, past safety building coverage – including video tours) Agenda Highlights: Discussion of video tours of town stations and Holden safety building, options and how to proceed