Here is a selection of the committee and board meetings for the week along with selected highlights from the agendas. All these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by.
Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For a complete list of meetings, visit the town website.
Monday, April 6, 2015
- Planning Board, 7:00 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Solar Bylaw rules and regulations; Vickery Hill Estates- Broadcast live and replayed by SAM*
Tuesday, April 7, 2015
- Advisory Committee, 6:30 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Attend Pre-Town Meeting
- Board of Selectmen, 6:30 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda with packet) Agenda Highlights: Pre-Town Meeting; Presentation of Warrant Articles 32 (Special Transfer Station Sticker) and 5 & 6 (Personnel Board articles) – Broadcast live and replayed by SAM*
- Planning Board, 6:30 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Attend Pre-Town Meeting
- Youth Commission, 7:15 pm @ Fayville Village Hall, 42 Central Street (agenda)
- Advisory Committee, 7:30 pm @ Rooms A and B, Cordaville Hall, 9 Cordaville Road (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Advisory Committee Report to Town Meeting; Warrant Articles
- Personnel Board, 7:30 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Joint meeting with BOS – Review salary study recommendations; FY16 Salary Administration Plan
Wednesday, April 8, 2015
- Southborough School Committee, 6:30 pm @ Trottier Middle School Library, 49 Parkerville Road (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Discussion of School Start Time; Update on Kindergarten- Broadcast live and replayed by SAM*
- Zoning Board of Appeals, 7:00 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Highlight: Request by applicant to continue the hearing on Park Central 40B to a future date; application deadline extended to 5/25/15 – Recorded for later broadcast by SAM*
Thursday, April 9, 2015
- Green Technology and Recycling Committee, 6:30 pm @ Trustees Room, Southborough Public Library (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Transfer Station recommendations and Solar Bylaw position
*Southborough Access Media will live broadcast the Planning Board’s Monday meeting, the BOS meeting and School Commitee meeting on Verizon-37 and Charter-192. They will also record the ZBA meeting for later broadcast. Click here to see this week’s schedule with rebroadcast times.