Police intervention was required to handle an incident with an angry driver. An unrelated accident led to an overturned car – fortunately with no life-threatening injuries.
(There were also two closely reported complaints of property damage that are likely coincidental.)
Read about those incidents and more in the latest logs from the Southborough Police Department.
Wednesday, July 1, 2015
- 0106 hrs.-Report of an intoxicated driver leaving Turnpike Road lot Easbound. Unable to locate. Framingham advised.
- 0651 hrs.-Motor Vehicle Accident at Turnpike Rd. and Crystal Pond Rd. No injury to report.
- 0754 hrs.-Erratic Operator on Rte. 9 coming from Westborough. Roadway clear to Framingham line.
- 0909 hrs.-Traffic light malfunctioning on Firmin Ave. at Boston Rd. MADOT advised.
- 0940 hrs.-Escort Funeral to Rural Cemetery.
- 0945 hrs.-Well Being Check at Southborough Medical Group, 24 Newton St. Service Rendered.
- 1015 hrs.-Attempt to serve restraining order on Marlboro Rd. Subject not home.
- 1230 hrs.-Burglar Alarm activated on Sears Rd. False alarm.
- 1425 hrs.-Burglar Alarm activated on Cordaville Rd. Rear door secured.
- 1435 hrs.-Medical at 24 Newton St.
- 1441 hrs.-Disabled Motor Vehicle on Cordaville Rd. Towed from scene.
- 1509 hrs.-Suspicious vehicle in yard on Main St. Cleared after speaking with homeowner.
- 1526 hrs.-Serve Retraining Order on Marlboro Rd. Contact made.
- 1627 hrs.-Road Rage Incident at Turnpike Rd. and White Bagley Rd. Criminal Application issued to a motorist from Dedham, MA for Threat to Commit a Crime, Disorderly Conduct, Reckless Operation and several motor vehicle charges.
- 1732 hrs.-Motor Vehicle Accident at 257 Turnpike Rd. involving three vehicles. Report taken. No injuries.
Thursday, July 2, 2015
- 0431 hrs.-Burglar Alarm activated on Rockpoint Rd. Home is secure.
- 0538 hrs.-Motor Vehicle Accident at Turnpike Rd. and Crystal Pond Rd. Car vs. Deer. MADOT notified.
- 0701 hrs.-Traffic Hazard on Acre Bridge Rd. DPW advised about large hole in road.
- 0901 hrs.-Motor Vehicle Stop on Jericho Hill Rd. Operator from Marlborough, MA Arrested for Operating on a Suspended License and numerous motor vehicle violations. Transported to Westborough District Court.
- 1101 hrs.-Burglar Alarm activated on John St. Building checks secure.
- 1410 hrs.-Medical reported at 24 Newton St.
- 1523 hrs.-Motor Vehicle Accident with injuries in the area of 9 Main St. Two cars involved with one overturned. Injuries non-life threatening.
- 1620 hrs.-Motor Vehicle Accident at Southville Rd. and River St. No injuries.
- 1658 hrs.-Harassment complaint taken from citizen in lobby.
- 1716 hrs.-Report of male on the ground outside of a vehicle on Sears Rd. Units unable to locate.
- 1823 hrs.-Burglar Alarm activated on Wolfpen Lane. Building secure.
- 2012 hrs.-Motor Vehicle Stop on Framingham Rd. at East Main St. Operator from Marlborough Arrested on warrant.
- 2336 hrs.-Erratic Operator on Turnpike Road. Unable to locate.
Friday, July 3, 2015
- 0609 hrs.-Assisted caller with a keep the peace on Central Street.
- 0715 hrs.-Burglar Alarm activated at 33 Turnpike Road. Building is secure.
- 0733 hrs.-Assisted citizen with car seat install at the Police Station.
- 1029 hrs.-Animal Complaint. Dead Deer on Rte. 9 East. MADOT and ACO notified.
- 1223 hrs.-Animal Complaint. Found Yellow Lab on Upland Rd. ACO notified.
- 1227 hrs.-Burglar Alarm Activated on 155 Northboro Rd. Office main door secured.
- 1840 hrs.-Burglar Alarm activated at 371 Turnpike Rd. Accidental. Officers cleared.
- 2223 hrs.-Well Being Check on Ted Lane. Party checks OK. House lock problem.
- 2240 hrs.-Fireworks complaint on Clifford St. Nothing showing in area.
Saturday, July 4, 2015
- 0005 hrs.-Audible Alarm in the area of 50 Turnpike Road. Unable to locate.
- 0849 hrs.-Burglar Alarm activated on Wolfpen Lane. Building is secure.
- 0913 hrs.-Burglar Alarm activated on Turnpike Road. Building is secure.
- 1048 hrs.-Suspicious Activity on Marlboro Rd. Construction worker checks out OK.
- 1114 hrs.-Medical on Boston Road.
- 1636 hrs.-Motor Vehicle Stop at Turnpike and Pleasant St. Criminal Application issued to operator from Framingham for Unlicensed Operation and Speeding.
- 1647 hrs.-Medical on William Onthank Lane.
- 1803 hrs.-Motor Vehicle Stop at 104 Turnpike Road. Criminal Application issued to operator from Framingham for Unlicensed Operation of Motor Vehicle.
- 1809 hrs.-Burglar Alarm activated on Turnpike Road. Accidental activation. Officer cleared.
- 2113 hrs.-Disturbance on Bigelow Road. Westboro responded to assist. Subject agreed to leave the area. Officer’s cleared.
- 2140 hrs.-Noise complaint on Brookside Drive. Unable to locate a violation.
- 2226 hrs.-Parking complaint on Turnpike Road. Subject advised to move vehicles.
Sunday, July 5, 2015
- 0008 hrs.-Parking and Noise complaint on Turnpike Rd. Officers standing by until cars are moved. Cleared from the area.
- 0726 hrs.-Medical on Turnpike Road.
- 0906 hrs.-Burglar Alarm activated on Turnpike Rd. Unknown cause. Officers cleared.
- 1337 hrs.-Burglar Alarm activated on Pinecone Lane. Met with neighbor. Officers cleared.
- 1346 hrs.-Disabled Motor Vehicle on Cordaville Road. Towed from scene.
- 1623 hrs.-Property Damage complaint on Cordaville Rd.
- 1818 hrs.-Property Damage complaint on Oak Hill Rd.
- 1847 hrs.-Medical on Woodland Rd.
- 2348 hrs.-Erratic Operator at Turnpike and Flagg Rd. Unable to locate operator of vehicle.
Monday, July 6, 2015
- 0618 hrs.-Burglar Alarm activated on Cordaville Rd. House is secure.
- 0828 hrs.-Suspicious vehicle on Blendon Woods Dr. Unable to locate.
- 0828 hrs.-Burglar Alarm activated on Turnpike Rd. Accidental. Officer cleared.
- 0848 hrs.-Motor Vehicle Accident on Rte. 9 East. Accident is in Westboro.
- 1501 hrs.-Motor Vehicle Accident on Newton Street. Paper exchange completed.
- 1858 hrs.-Animal Complaint. Lost dog on Lovers Lane. Dog is found.
- 1940 hrs.-Burglar Alarm activated on Turnpike Rd. Accidental.
- 2007 hrs.-Motor Vehicle Stop on Turnpike Rd. Operator from Worcester issued Criminal Application for driving on a Suspended License.
- 2206 hrs.-Mutual Aid provided to Marlborough Police.
To view past Police Logs, click here.