School is closed today – so, I’m mostly not working. But there is a town committee meeting tonight, so I decided to share the public meetings scheduled for this week.
Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week.
For updates, visit the town website.
Monday, September 14, 2015
- Public Works Planning Board, 7:00 pm @ Room A, Cordaville Hall, 9 Cordaville Road (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Appoint member to Sidewalk Committee; elect chairs
Tuesday, September 15, 2015
- Board of Selectmen’s Retreat, 5:30 pm @ Brackett House, 31 Main Street (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Best practices for Selectmen, key issues for coming year
- Northborough/Southborough Regional School Committee Operational Budget Subcommittee, 6:15 pm @ Office of the Superintendent, 53 Parkerville Road (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Discuss budget for FY16
- Debt Capacity and Uses Subcommittee of the Advisory Committee, 7:30 pm @ Room B, Cordaville Hall, 9 Cordaville Road (agenda) Agenda Highlights: To begin compiling report regarding Town’s debt capacity for financing a new municipal building
Wednesday, September 16, 2015
- Combined Meeting: Northborough, Southborough, Northborough/Southborough Regional, Superintendency #3 School Committees, 6:00 pm @ Algonquin Regional High School Library, 79 Bartlett Street, Northborough (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Special Ed Coordinated Program Review; proposed 2016-17 school calendar; solar initiative – Broadcast live by NCAT*
- Northborough/Southborough Regional School Committee, 7:00 pm @ Algonquin Regional High School Library, 79 Bartlett Street, Northborough (agenda) – Broadcast live by NCAT*
Thursday, September 17, 2015
- Conservation Commission, 7:30 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Proposed pedestrian bridge off Middle Road
*Northborough Cable Access Television will live broadcast the meeting on Verizon-29 and Charter-194. (Note: The meeting will eventually be rebroadcast. But expect to wait several days before a time and link are posted to NCAT’s schedule.)