Here is a selection of the committee and board meetings for the week along with my selected highlights from the agendas. All these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by.
Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For a complete list of meetings, visit the town website.
Monday, January 25, 2016
- Southborough Trails Committee, 8:30 AM @ Recreation Office, South Union Building 21 Highland Street (agenda)
- Planning Board, 7:00 pm @ Southborough Town House, Hearing Room (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Replacement of Choate Field Lights; Park Central 40B, Discussion on Independent Counsel
- Historical Commission, 7:15 pm @ Cordaville Hall, Room A (agenda) Agenda Highlights: 84 Main Street update (Burnett Estate)
Tuesday, January 26, 2016
- Public Works Planning Board, 7:00 pm @ Cordaville Hall, Room A (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Town Clerk proposal to issue Transfer Station stickers; Update on Green Technology & Recycling’s proposed Transfer Station Bylaw article
- Southborough Stewardship Committee, 7:30 pm @ Cordaville Hall, Country Kitchen (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Work on land management plan
Wednesday, January 27, 2016
- Northborough – Southborough Regional School Committee – Naming Subcommittee, 6:00 pm @ Algonquin Regional High School, Room D110i (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Review of communications received on nomination of Brian K. Arsenault
- Advisory Committee, 7:30 pm @ Cordaville Hall, Rooms A and B (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Budget Review of Assessors, Fire, and Capital; Comparison of legal expenses with other towns
Thursday, January 28, 2016
- Superintendent’s Curriculum Advisory Committee, 3:30 pm @ Algonquin Regional High School Library (agenda) Agenda Highlights: The Changing Landscape of Special Education
- Conservation Commission, 7:30 pm @ Southborough Town House, Hearing Room (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Park Central, Town Meeting articles on Pine Hill conservation restriction and Killam Farm open space