Here is a selection of the committee and board meetings for the week along with my selected highlights from the agendas. All these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by.
Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For a complete list of meetings, visit the town website.
Tuesday, February 16, 2016
- Board of Trustees Southborough Library, 6:00 pm @ Southborough Library, Eaton Room 25 Main Street (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Long-term capital plan; Panning & Design Grant discussion
- Board of Selectmen, 6:30 pm @ Southborough Town House, Hearing Room (agenda with packet, easier-to-read copy of Sidewalk Committee report) Agenda Highlights: Sidewalk Construction Recommendation Committee final report; Report on recommended use/disposition of Town-owned buildings; and policies on workplace violence prevention and professional conduct – Broadcast live and replayed by SAM*
Wednesday, February 17, 2016
- Southborough Housing Authority, 6:30 pm @ Colonial Gardens 49 Boston Road (agenda)
- Advisory Committee, 7:30 pm @ Cordaville Hall, Rooms A and B (agenda and website with communications & packet materials) Agenda Highlights: Budget Review of DPW, BOS, MIS, EDC, and Town Clerk
Thursday, February 18, 2016
- Board of Assessors, 9:00 AM @ Southborough Town House, Hearing Room (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Sign contract with Patriot Properties for CAMA software
- Conservation Commission, 7:30 pm @ Town House – 2nd Floor Meeting Room (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Park Central
Friday, February 19, 2016
- Council on Aging, 8:30 pm @ Cordaville Hall, Room A (agenda)
Updated (2/16/16 7:59 am): The town website incorrectly listed the Council on aging meeting as in the pm instead of am.