Here is a selection of the committee and board meetings for the week along with my selected highlights from the agendas. All these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by.
Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For a complete list of meetings, visit the town website.
Monday, April 25, 2016
- Board of Selectmen, 6:30 pm @ Rooms A/B, Cordaville Hall 9 Cordaville Rd (agenda with packet) Agenda Highlights: Joint meeting with Public Safety Study Committee on status of project; Approval of Host Agreement with CommCan; Approval of Collective Bargaining Agreements for Police and Public Works unions – to be recorded for later replay by SAM*
- Public Safety Study Committee, 6:30 pm @ Upper Hall (Rooms A & B) 9 Cordaville Road (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Joint meeting with Board of Selectmen for project status update
- Planning Board, 7:00 pm @ Southborough Town House, Hearing Room (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Continued hearings on 6-8 Turnpike Rd Auto Repair & Retail and St. Mark’s School solar array – Broadcast live and replayed by SAM*
Tuesday, April 26, 2016
- Southborough Library Board of Trustees – Fundraising Subcommittee , 6:00 pm @ Southborough Public Library, Eaton Room (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Potential fundraising projects
- Scholarship Advisory Selection Subcommittee, 6:30 pm @ Southborough Town House, Hearing Room (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Review and rate scholarship applications; choose applicants to invite for interviews
- Public Works Planning Board , 7:00 pm @ Conference Room, Finn School, 60 Richards Road (agenda with packet) Agenda Highlights: New draft charge; Transfer Station rules and regs
Wednesday, April 27, 2016
- Northborough – Southborough Regional School Committee Meeting, 7:00 pm @ Algonquin Regional High School Library (agenda) Agenda Highlights: School Start Time Update, new policies on “Physical Restraint Prevention and Behavior Support” and NARCAN/Naloxone – Broadcast live and replayed by NCAT**
Thursday, April 28, 2016
- Southborough Stewardship Committee , 7:30 pm @ Room B, Cordaville Hall 9 Cordaville Road Southborough, MA 01772 United States See map: Google Maps (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Scout projects
*Southborough Access Media will broadcast the Board of Selectmen meeting delayed and the Planning Board meeting live on Verizon-37 and Charter-192. Click here to see this week’s schedule with rebroadcast times.
**Northborough Cable Access Television will live broadcast the meeting on Verizon-29 and Charter-194. (Note: The meeting will eventually be rebroadcast. But expect to wait several days before a time and link are posted to NCAT’s schedule.)