Here is a selection of the committee and board meetings for the week along with my selected highlights from the agendas. All these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by.
Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For an updated list of meetings, visit the town website.
Tuesday, October 10, 2017
- Golf Course Committee, 7:00 pm @ Department of Public Works, Conference Room, 147 Cordaville Rd (agenda) Agenda Highlights: RFP status for both golf course management and architect
- Southborough Cultural Arts Council, 7:00 pm @ Recreation Office, South Union Building 21 Highland St (agenda)
Wednesday, October 11, 2017
- Neary Elementary School Council, 3:00 pm @ Neary School, Conference Rm 53, Parkerville Rd (agenda)
- Southborough School Committee, 6:30 pm @ Trottier Middle School Library, 49 Parkerville Rd (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Updates on 2018-19 calendar and Kindergarten transition
Thursday, October 12, 2017
- Southborough Housing Opportunity Partnership Committee, 8:30 AM @ Hearing Room, Town House, 17 Common St (agenda) Agenda Highlights: 135 Deerfoot Road and Ila Bella Estates affordable units
(Photo by Susan Fitzgerald)