This weekend, the library is continuing it’s Art Workshops series. Workshops are run by town art instructor Lanting Huang-Truong of Bigelow Center for the Arts.
The drop-in craft program is taking place once per month through June. It is geared for 5-9 year olds, but siblings are welcome.
Through the winter, the programs are Saturday morning events. Later this spring, the series shifts to Wednesday afternoons.
Below is the schedule with posted themes:
- Saturday, February 3 (10:30 am – noon) – Creating “my dream” collages
- Saturday, March 10 (10:30 am – noon) – Making piñatas
- Saturday, April 7 (10:30 am – noon) – “Farm Animals”
- Wednesday, May 9 (3:30 – 5:00 pm) – Using clay to create animal habitats
- Wednesday, June 6 (3:30 – 5:00 pm) – Making butterflies and bumblebees
The series is sponsored by The Friends of the Southborough Library.