Here is a selection of the committee and board meetings for the week along with my selected highlights from the agendas. All these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by.
Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For an updated list of meetings, visit the town website.
Monday, April 23, 2018
- Recreation Commission, 7:00 pm @ Recreation Office, South Union Building, 21 Highland St (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Special Town Meeting prep; Capital Plan Review; Kallander Field; Skate Park; Fayville parking [Editor’s Note: In case you missed it over spring break, the Commission sought resident feedback on the Skate Park and the Town confirmed a Special Town Meeting has been scheduled for May 22nd. (Nothing from Rec was on the Warrant as of Friday, but the Warrant is still open.)]
Tuesday, April 24, 2018
- Board of Selectmen, 7:30 am @ Hearing Room, Town House, 17 Common St (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Approval of Warrant Article language for Special Town Meeting
- Health & Wellness Advisory Council, 8:00 am @ Algonquin Regional High School, Room D110i, 79 Bartlett St, Northborough (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Safe Schools Presentation; SAPC grant update
- Trottier School Council, 2:30 pm @ Trottier Middle School, Room 190, 49 Parkerville Rd (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Scheduling considerations
Wednesday, April 25, 2018
- N/S Regional S.C. Student Advisory Subcommittee, 5:30 pm @ Algonquin Regional High School, Library, 79 Bartlett St, Northborough (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Discussion on student updates, activities and focus areas
- Southborough Scholarship Advisory Committee, 6:00 pm @ Finn School, Conference Room, 60 Richards Rd (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Scholarship Application review
- Northborough-Southborough Regional School Committee, 7:00 pm @ Algonquin Regional High School Library, 79 Bartlett St, Northborough (agenda) Agenda Highlights: School start time; first readings of new policies – including religious observance, school immunization requirements, and head injury and concussions – Broadcast live by NCAT*
*Northborough Cable Access Television will live broadcast the meeting on Verizon-29 and Charter-194. (Note: The meeting will eventually be rebroadcast. But expect to wait several days before a time and link are posted to NCAT’s schedule.)