Here is a reminder of what’s happening around town this week.
Friday, May 4, 2018
- 2nd Annual ART Show by NECC (7:00 – 9:00 pm) @ Community House, 28 Main St: A benefit for The New England Center for Children Inc. Attendance is free. Funds will be raised through the silent auction. Enjoy an evening of good conversation, good food, and good art as we thank you for your contribution to NECC and share your impact. For details, see dedicated post.
- Hercules (Trottier Theatre) (7:00 pm) @ Trottier Middle School, 49 Parkerville Rd: Student production of Hercules. Tickets are $5 each. For details, see dedicated post.
Saturday, May 5, 2018
- Car Wash – ARHS Girls Lacrosse (9:00 am – 1:00 pm) @ Dept. Public Works, 147 Cordaville Rd: Fundraiser for Algonquin’s Girls Lacrosse – $5 per vehicle
- Scratch at the Library (2:00 – 4:00 pm) @ Southborough Library: Coding Club for 3rd – 5th graders. This is the first of three sessions through June. Children new to Scratch will learn about the essentials using guided exercises while those more familiar with Scratch can work on suggested projects or experiment with their own projects. To register, call the Southborough Library at 508-485-5031. For details, see dedicated post.
- Hercules (Trottier Theatre) (3:00 pm) @ Trottier Middle School, 49 Parkerville Rd: Student production of Hercules. Tickets are $5 each. For details, see dedicated post.
Sunday, May 6, 2018
- Summer Evening Strolls at Beals Preserve (6:30 pm) @ Park and meet in cul de sac at the end of Red Gate Lane off Flagg Rd: Join trustee Debbie Costine of the Southborough Open Land Foundation for the first in a monthly series of informal evening strolls along the trails of the beautiful Beals Preserve. For details, see dedicated post.