[The following information was provided by MySouthborough sponsor Jennifer Juliano, Realtor, Keller Williams Realty, (508) 294-0778.]
Thinking of selling your home? Thinking of buying? Whether you’ve been in your first home a few years and it’s time to move up or you’re an empty-nester and it’s time to find something a little less spacious, you’ll need to know how it works and what may have changed since you last sold a house in Massachusetts.
Join a panel of area professionals for a FREE dinner and discussion at the recently renovated and expanded Arturo’s Ristorante on Monday, April 29, 2019. Registration from 6-6:30 with dinner and workshop to follow.
Workshop topics to include:
- How to coordinate selling and buying houses at the same time
- Important mortgage approval aspects of both your new & future home
- Importance of using an attorney specializing in real estate especially on back-to-back transactions
- Home insurance factors to consider when selling and buying
Topics presented by:
- Jennifer Juliano, REALTOR® since 2000, Keller Williams Realty
- Dan Jaros, Senior Loan Officer, Prestige Home Mortgage NMLS 664754
- Attorney Donna Hines, Law Offices of Donna J. Hines
- Patrick Tobiasson, Dolan & Maloney Insurance
The event will be held from 6:00 – 8:30 pm at Arturo’s Ristorante is located at 54 East Main Street, Westborough, MA 01581 (view map)
To register to attend, click here.