Here is a selection of the committee and board meetings for the week along with my selected highlights from the agendas. Unless otherwise noted, all of these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by.
Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For an updated list of meetings, visit the town website.
[Editor’s Note: As I predicted was likely – one of the two identical Advisory meetings was cancelled. The committee will meet on Thursday evening, but not on Wednesday.]
Tuesday, February 18, 2020
- Board of Assessors Meeting, 9:00 am @ Hearing Room, Town House, 17 Common St (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Review and sign FY21 mapping contract, FY20, omitted and revised personal property report, and FY20 real estate abatement certificates
- Stewardship Committee Meeting, 6:30 pm @ Cordaville Hall, Rooms B, 9 Cordaville Rd (agenda) Agenda Highlights: 2019 mowing recap & implications for 2020; Updates
- Municipal Technology Committee Meeting, 7:00 pm @ Cordaville Hall, Room A, 9 Cordaville Rd (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Brief tech status updates, strategy, & next year budget reviews; Committee Operating model; Strategic tech plan & tech use surveys
Wednesday, February 19, 2020
- Board of Commissioners of Trust Fund Meeting, 4:30 pm @ Town House, 1st Floor Treasurer’s Meeting Room, 17 Common St (agenda)
- Southborough Housing Authority Meeting, 6:30 pm @ Colonial Gardens, 49 Boston Rd (agenda)
Thursday, February 20, 2020
- Advisory Committee Meeting, 7:00 pm @ Public Meeting Room, Public Safety Building, 32 Cordaville Rd (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Proposed budget for FY21 and longer term budget forecast; Vote on administrative, recurring warrant articles
Updated (2/19/20 8:53 am): I had advised checking the schedule today to see if the Advisory Committee meeting scheduled for tonight was still on. I checked and it is cancelled. So far, the committee is still scheduled to meet on Thursday evening. (The agenda is identical.)