Here is a selection of the committee and board meetings for the week along with my selected highlights from the agendas.
The Town intends to make each of its meetings available for viewing/listening via streaming live (and saved) video and audio on YouTube with some available for public comment by zoom. *
Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For an updated list of meetings, visit the town website.**
Monday, April 27, 2020
- Southborough Stewardship Committee Meeting, 6:30 pm @ Virtual Meeting* (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Eagle Scout update, new inquiry from a scout interested in updating the kiosk; Updating management plan; Beecology Garden; Status Community Gardens Clean up
- Planning Board Meeting, 7:00 pm @ Virtual Meeting* (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Continuation of public hearings to future date; Planner’s Report
Tuesday, April 28, 2020
- Historical Commission Meeting, 5:00 pm @ Virtual Meeting* (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Treasurer’s Report: payables and reimbursements; reorganization and planning
Wednesday, April 29, 2020
- SHOPC Meeting, 8:30 am @ Virtual Meeting* (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Masterplan Update; Housing Production Plan – Final Draft Review Comments
*There is the caveat that there could be technical glitches that force them to take backup actions:
No in-person attendance of members of the public will be permitted, but every effort will be made to ensure that the public can adequately access the proceedings in real time, via technological means. In the event that we are unable to do so, despite best efforts, we will post on Southborough’s website an audio or video recording, transcript, or other comprehensive record of proceedings as soon as possible after the meeting.
**The remote meeting page currently shows as scheduled this week three meetings for which agendas were not yet posted this morning:
- Library Board of Trustees – 04/29/2020, 4:00 pm
- Recreation Commission – 04/29/2020, 7:00 pm
- Taxation Aid Committee – 04/30/2020, 4:00 pm