With kids on break from public schools this week, it’s a good time to remind that the Southborough Library has passes for discount/free admission to parks and museums.
The venues aren’t just targeted at children. These days the offerings are more limited than usual. But there are still a variety of options for all ages.
To reserve a pass to pickup curbside, call the Library between 10:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday – Saturday at 508-485-5031.
Due to restricted capacity under the state of emergency, all of the venues (except state parks) will also require booking tickets in advance. When you check in at the venue, you’ll be required to show the Library’s pass to receive your discount (except for at PEM).
Here are the venues the Library currently has passes available for – with embedded links for pre-booking tickets:
- Discovery Museum
- Isabella Stewart Gardener Museum (Just reopened!)
- Peabody Essex Museum (To get the Library’s discount, just enter code: LIB83120 )
- Tower Hill Botanic Garden
- Zoo New England (works at Stone Zoo and Franklin Park Zoo)
- Massachusetts State Parks Pass
One more pass is coming soon (just not in time for this break) – Museum of Russian Icons reopens on Friday, March 5th.