Last week, I posted to stay tuned for news on a Covid Booster shot clinic for 12-15 year olds. Southborough has teamed up with Northborough and the Greater Boroughs Partnership to put on four Booster Clinics for eligible residents in that age group and older. Pre-registration is required.
The first one is this Tuesday evening. Another one is offered Friday morning, and two more the following Tuesday evenings.
Here are the details announced by the Southborough Public Health Nurse:
CDC now recommends that everyone 12 years and older receive a booster shot five months after their initial Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccination series. The Northborough & Southborough Health Departments just released appointments for students, residents, and employees in the towns of Boylston, Northborough and Southborough. These clinics are supported by the Northborough and Southborough Health Departments, the Greater Boroughs Partnership for Health, and local Fire Departments.
- Dates: Tuesdays, January 11th, 18th and 25th from 5pm-8pm and Friday, January 14th from 9:30am-12pm.
- Location: Northborough Senior Center (119 Bearfoot Rd, Northborough, MA 01532)
- Signup Link and more information: https://tinyurl.com/nboropfizerbooster
- Vaccine Brand: Pfizer ages 12 + formula, 0.3mL dosage
- Pre-registration is required. No walk-ins. You will receive an email confirmation once registered.
- Please enter your insurance information when registering online. You will not pay any fees or co-pays. Uninsured accepted.
- Wear short sleeves. Please bring your COVID-19 Vaccination Card (if available).
- If you are registering for a first dose appointment, please contact the Northborough Health Department for assistance with registering. The above link is for booster and second dose appointments only.
- If a minor (under 18 years of age) is not accompanied by a parent/guardian at the clinic, we require a signed consent form. https://www.mass.gov/doc/covid-19-vaccination-consent-form-for-individuals-ages-5-17-english-1132021/download. If a parent/guardian is present, this form is NOT required.
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please do so through your email confirmation link from Color. . . If you need assistance, please contact your local board of health.
If you are 18 years or older and are looking for a Moderna vaccine, please visit https://tinyurl.com/nboromodernabooster for local appointments.
If you do need to contact the Board of Health, please call 508-281-8983.