I received another posting of jobs available in Southborough. And Northborough-Southborough public schools are promoting jobs, including an offer of on-the-job training.
If you’d like to share your company’s Southborough based job openings in future weeks, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To look for previously posted jobs in Southborough, click here.
- Early Education & Care Teachers & Assistants (full-time and part-time)
looking for EEC teachers and assistants to join our Wee Care family and help us expand our program! Competitive salary and benefits. Must be 16 years or older.
For details contact Kim at 508-460-9555 or WeeCareToo@gmail.com.
Public Schools of Northborough and Southborough (NSBORO)
I missed sharing a flyer from NSBOR schools in late July, listing their hiring needs. It included the pitch:
On-the-job training is available for any ESP, admin, substitutes, and custodial positions.
Here are the new district/Southborough/Algonquin positions listed since my previous post:
- Reading Tutor, LTS — Finn School
- Substitute Teachers
- Reading Tutor- Southborough School
- Custodian — Southborough Public Schools
- Food Service Worker — Algonquin Regional High School
- Nurse Substitutes
- Elementary Teacher – 2nd Grade – LTS — Woodward Elementary School
- Education Support Professional (ESP/Aide) -(Preschool)l — Finn School
- Food Services (Cafeteria) Manager – Trottier Middle School — Trottier Middle School
- Coach – Boys’ Soccer — Trottier Middle School
- Coach – Girls’ Soccer — Trottier Middle School
- Education Support Professional (ESP/Aide) — Algonquin Regional High School
- Behavior Specialist-Long-Term Substitute — Finn School
- Substitute Food Service (Cafeteria) Worker
- Substitute School Nurse
- Central Office Administrative Assistant — Superintendent’s Office
- Head Custodian — Woodward Elementary School
For other NSBORO opportunities (previously advertised or in Northborough K-8 schools) click here.