Taking in the local sights this summer? Be sure to take advantage of discounted passes available through the Southborough Library and the Southborough Recreation Department. The passes get you reduced or free admission at a number of popular destinations in our area. Here’s a list of what’s available.
From the Southborough Recreation Department
The Recreation Department offers discount passes for purchase. Just stop by their office at 21 Highland Street during normal business hours (Monday-Friday, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm). You don’t need to reserve the passes in advance.
- Regal Movie Tickets (Good only for movies that are out for more than 2 weeks)
- Six Flags
- Water Country
- DCR ParksPass (2 available)
From the Southborough Library
Unlike passes from the Recreation Department which you purchase in advance, the ones offered by the Southborough Library are more like coupons. You reserve a pass – there are a limited number – and then bring it to your destination for a discount on admission. You can reserve passes online or by calling 508-485-5031. Passes need to be picked up at the Southborough Library.
- Boston Children’s Museum
- Davis’ Farmland (Seasonal)
- Discovery Museums Acton
- EcoTarium, Worcester, MA
- Fruitlands, Harvard, MA (Seasonal)
- Higgins Armory Museum, Worcester, MA
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum, Boston, MA
- Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, MA
- Museum of Science, Boston, MA
- Mystic Aquarium, Mystic, CT
- New England Aquarium, Boston, MA (Passes not available for July & August)
- Roger Williams Zoo, Providence, RI
- Tower Hill Botanic Garden, Boylston, MA
- Worcester Art Museum