Last week I blogged about employment opportunities offered by the town of Southborough. Perhaps you already have a job that you like and you’re more interested in volunteer opportunities. Well, you’re in luck because there are a number of vacancies on town committees. There’s something for everyone:
- Capital Budget Planning Committee (Moderator appt.)
- Field Driver
- Historical Commission
- MBTA Triangle Committe
- Municipal Facilities
- Open Space Preservation Commission
- Phase II Stormwater Committee
- Recreation Commission
- Recycling Committee
- Southborough Housing Opportunity Partnership Comm.
- Southborough Stewardship Committee
- Youth Commission
More details and a volunteer form here.