Traffic and parking around Pilgrim Church and the Town House will be restricted starting on Wednesday due to filming of the Adam Sandler comedy “Lake House.” You can view all the details in this PDF, but here’s a summary of key closures.
Wednesay, May 13 to Wednesday, May 27
- The north end of St. Mark’s Street from Route 85 to Common Street will be closed to traffic.
- The back portion of the Town House parking lot (nearest the Tot Lot) will be closed.
Monday, May 18 to Wednesday, May 27
- St. Mark’s Street in both directions leading to the church will be closed.
- Common Street from the library up to the church will be closed during filming (weekdays from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm).
- Access both in and out of the Town House will be via the west driveway (the side closest to St. Mark’s Church). Police will be controlling access and you’ll only be able to get in if you have Town House business.
- Ten spots in the Library parking lot – ones are alongside the cemetery and could be visible during filming – will be unavailable.
- There will be no parking along Main Street or in front of the Library.