Small fire forces evacuation of Town Center Plaza

(Photo courtesy of the Southborough Fire Department)

A small fire at Eros Gourmet Pizza & Deli forced the evacuation of the Town Center Plaza last Friday.Smoke from the fire, caused by an item left on the stove too long, activated the smoke detector which then sounded an alarm throughout the complex.

The fire was extinguished quickly. Firefighters used a ventilation fan to remove the smoke from the business, and occupants of the complex were allowed to reenter their businesses within 15 minutes.

No injuries were reported.

  • © 2024 — All rights reserved.