Here’s the list of department and committee meetings for the week.
Of note, the Regional School Committee’s Naming Subcommittee meets tonight to take another look at naming the music wing at Algonquin after the late Dennis Wrenn. On Wednesday, selectmen meet with the K-8 school committee to interview candidates for a vacancy on the Assabet School Committee.
Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For the most up-to-date list of meetings, visit the town website.
Monday, June 7
- Historical Commission, 4:30 pm @ Firefighter’s Memorial Hall, Fire Station
- Naming Subcommittee of the Regional School Committee, 5:30 pm @ Library Classroom D11oi, Algonquin Regional High School
- Planning Board, 7:00 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda)
Tuesday, June 8
- Emergency Planning and Management Committee, 10:00 am @ Emergency Operations Center, Fire Station
- Affordable Housing Trust Committee, 6:30 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House
- Board of Selectmen, 7:00 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda)
Wednesday, June 9
- Joint meeting of Board of Selectmen and K-8 School Committee, 6:00 pm @ Library, Trottier Middle School (agenda)
- Southborough (K-8) School Committee, 6:30 pm @ Library, Trottier Middle School (agenda)
- Planning Board, 7:00 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House
Thursday, June 10
- Conservation Committee, 7:30 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda)
Friday, June 11
- No meetings scheduled