New this year at Southborough Summer Nights is a raffle featuring hotel packages, sports gear, and more. Raffle tickets will be sold at Summer Nights on August 28, but you can avoid the crowd by getting yours in advance. Organizers will be selling the tickets at the Transfer Station on Saturday from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Here are some of the prizes available:
- Two night stay including breakfast for two at the Westin Boston Waterfront
- Two night stay including breakfast for two at the Sheraton Boston Hotel
- Two night stay including round trip ground transportation provided by ETS at the Boston Marriott Copley Hotel
- Two night stay including a $100 restaurant gift certificate at the Lenox Hotel
- One night stay including breakfast for two at the Boston Marriott Long Wharf
- New Balance family packs including three pairs of shoes
- Warrior boys lacrosse gift basket
- Warrior girls lacrosse gift basket
- Martial arts birthday package
Raffle tickets are $5 each, or 3 for $10. Each prize will have its own entry box and drawing, so you can pick the ones you want to try for. Retail values for the raffle prizes range between $500 and $700 each.