Chestnut Hill Farm will host a collection of local artists for a Valentines gift sale on Saturday, February 11. It’s the perfect place to pick up a unique, handmade gift for the ones you love.
The sale will run from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm at 10 Chestnut Hill Road (map). It will feature a variety of art, jewelry, cards, prints, and chocolate including special items just in time for Valentine’s Day.
Here are some of the artists who will participate:
- Sarah Whiteman of Ana Bananas Homemade Goodness, will offer delicious treats and sweets. (www.annabananashomemadegoodness.com)
- Beldan K. Radcliffe will be showing her new line of Upcycled Sweaters and Infinity Scarves, one-of-a-kind wearable art pieces made from recycled sweaters. Also on display will be Beldan’s decorative tiles printed with images of her original etchings. (www.beldankradcliffe.com)
- Catherine M. Weber will be showing her original encaustic and collage paintings, as well as a photography series about Beals Nature Preserve in Southborough. Notecards, postcards and posters of her work will also be available for sale. Themes include still life, old barns and abstract works. (www.catherinemweber.com)
- ‘Decoupage Madness’ is the brain child of Hannah Esty-McEwen who creates art with items that have all been saved from Tag sales and thrift shops and up-cycled with paint, glue, graphics and humor. The pieces from her ‘life in the blurbs’ line, feature hilarious snippets from the artist’s wacky life. (copious.com/profiles/hannah-mcewen)
- Paintings of Untold Tales, by Pamela Merriam Esty. Original watercolors, prints and tiles. (pamelaesty.viewbook.com/portfolio/paintings)
- Will Kirkpatrick is displaying about 25 oil paintings featuring the local countryside in a large range of sizes and prices. Some of his bird carvings will also be available. See examples of Will’s work at www.wekpaintings.com and at www.kirkpatrickdecoys.com.