Here are the latest logs from the Southborough Police Department (via Facebook).
Friday, December 7, 2012
- 0839 hrs – A medical was reported at an Andrews Way residence.
- 0946 hrs – Officers investigated a burglar alarm at a Red Gate Lane residence.
- 1153 hrs – Officers investigated a burglar alarm at a Northboro Road business.
- 1223 hrs – Officers investigated another burglar alarm at the same Northboro Road business.
- 1428 hrs – Officers investigated a one car, motor vehicle accident on Southville Road. Injuries were reported from the scene of the accident.
- 2016 hrs – Officers investigated an abandoned 911 call from a Valley Road residence.
Saturday, December 8, 2012
- 0050 hrs – Officers investigated a report of a person lying in the roadway on Central Street. Upon arrival, the responding officers found an intoxicated female on scene. The female, a resident of Ashland, was subsequently placed into Protective Custody.
- 0221 hrs – A resident of Marlborough, MA. was issued a Criminal Application for Unlicensed Operation of a Motor Vehicle; Following too close to another vehicle; and Marked Lanes Violation.
- 1105 hrs – A medical was reported at a William Onthank Lane residence.
- 1750 hrs – Officers investigated a report of an erratic operator on Turnpike Road. The vehicle had left the area prior to the responding officer’s arrival.
- 1803 hrs – Officers investigated a burglar alarm at a Turnpike Road business.
- 2100 hrs – A medical was reported at an Oak Hill Road residence.
- 2206 hrs – An officer responded to Ledge Hill Road for a parking complaint.
- 2307 hrs – Officers investigated a burglar alarm at a Turnpike Road business.
Sunday, December 9, 2012
- 0952 hrs – Officers responded to a Foley Drive residence to investigate a report of items missing from the home. The case is currently under investigation at this time.
- 1137 hrs – Officers assisted a disabled motorist on Turnpike Road.
- 1216 hrs – Officers investigated an abandoned 911 call from a Kallander Drive residence.
- 1428 hrs – Officers assisted a resident of Cordaville Road with a domestic issue.
- 1448 hrs – An officer took a report of harassing phone calls from a Parkerville Road resident. The incident is currently under investigation.
- 1454 hrs – A Lynbrook Road resident reported a suspicious person in the area. The responding officer reported back a negative finding.
- 1942 hrs – Officers assisted a disabled motorist on Turnpike Road.