Those of you wanting to sign your kids up for yoga now have more options thanks to a new partnership between Southborough residents. Starting next month, Alexandra DeCollibus, who owns Sweet Pea Yoga, will be offering yoga classes for kids at Fit Studio28 in Westborough, owned by Southborough residents Leah Ammon and Cindy Evangelous.
Here’s all the info:
Sweet Pea KIDS Yoga – New 7-week Session Coming to Tuesdays at Fit Studio 28 in Westborough! Early Birds Save by Feb 15th!
Tuesdays in Westborough
(Fit Studio 28)
March 5th – April 23rd
4:00-5:00pm ages 5 – 10 years.
7 weeks, skip 4/16.
Only $95 when you register by 2/15;
$105 after 2/15.
Siblings are always discounted 20%.
Sweet Pea KIDS is an environment where children can develop and strengthen their yoga practice in a peaceful, creative, and fun-loving class.
Register today for the Tuesday class by visiting the Sweet Pea Yoga website or calling Alexandra 508-981-3244 to register over the phone.
Sweet Pea KIDS will
* Learn yoga postures that build strong bones, improve flexibility, and develop balance.
* Discover how yoga can be integrated into everyday lives and interactions beyond the yoga class.
* Practice mindfulness and cultivate compassion towards ourselves and towards others.
* Nurture and develop self confidence in our bodies and our emotions.
* Practice making healthy life and social choices.
* Learn practical and effective calming techniques.
* Practice kid-friendly meditation.
Sweet Pea KIDS is original program developed as a natural progression from Sweet Pea’s Itsy Bitsy Yoga classes but no prior yoga experience is required.