Here are highlights of what’s happening around town this week.
For more details and the full list, check the Event Calendar.
Monday, September 9, 2013:
- Painting Class (9:30 am – 10:30 am) @ Southborough Senior Center: Helen Garcia will be teaching a 7 week class through Monday, October 28th.
Tuesday, September 10, 2013:
- Trottier Curriculum Night (6:30 – 8:30 pm) @ Trottier Middle School
- Legos at the Library (3:45 – 5:00 pm) @ Southborough Library: Stop by the library anytime during the day for some Lego building fun! Legos will be provided but need to remain at the library. (Parents or caregivers must stay with children.)
Wednesday, September 11, 2013:
- Girl Scout Registration Night (7:00 – 8:30 pm) @ Mary Finn School: come to register or learn more
- Fruitland Museum art series (12:30 – 1:30 pm) @ Southborough Senior Center: The first in a series of luncheons offered by the Fruitland Museum. This week’s focus: Bronson Alcott and The Devine Spark (Suggested donation $6 for Friends and $10 for Non-Friends)
Thursday, September 12, 2013:
- Breakfast Meet and Greet (8:30 – 11:30 am)@ Gulbankian’s Bring business cards to pass around and enjoy free coffee, tea, croissants, and Stonewall Kitchen jam & fruit
- Neary Curriculum Night (6:00 – 8:00 pm) @ Neary School
Friday, September 13, 2013:
- Flower Arranging (1:00 – 2:00 pm) @ Southborough Senior Center: Sunflowers and Sunshine by Tina Bemis – Make a beautiful arrangement to enjoy during the fall season (Suggested donation: Friends $15, Non-Friends $25)
Suday, September 15, 2013:
- SOLF 25th Anniversary (1:00 – 4:00 pm) @ Beals Preserve: Music will be provided by the Blackstone Valley Bluegrass band. We will also have children’s activities, nature-related activities, a silent auction, and art displays on the trails.
- The College Admission Formula (2:00 – 4:00 pm) @ St. Mark’s Episcopal Church: Get insight on what it takes to stand out amongst the thousands of other college applicants. Open to current seniors in high school and their parents. Event is free, but limited to the first 25 families. RSVP by September 10th by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated (9/9/13 9:30 am): Trottier’s early release and curriculum development night are on Tuesday.