Here is a selection of the committee and department meetings for the week. Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For a complete list of meetings, visit the town website.
All these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by. Don’t know where the meeting room is? Give a shout in the comments and I’ll do my best to help.
Monday, October 21, 2013
- Planning Board, 7:00 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Public hearing on Firmin Ave and Stone Brook Village, and discussion of next steps on Medical Marijuana zoning, Open Space for Barn Hollow, Open Space bylaw, and zoning bylaw
Tuesday, October 22, 2013
- Neary School Council, 3:00 pm @ Neary School Conference Room, 53 Parkerville Road (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Update on 1:1 Pilot project
- Board of Selectmen, 6:30 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda, packet) Agenda Highlights: Committee and commission appointments (for several committees), including Open Space Preservation Committee applicant interviews, and discussion of Open Space Review Committee
- Advisory Committee, 7:30 pm @ Room B, Cordaville Hall, 9 Cordaville Road (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Discussion with Council on the Aging
Wednesday, October 23, 2013
- Library Board of Trustees, 6:00 pm @ Southborough Public Library (agenda) Agenda Highlights: State aid financial report and a programming review
Thursday, October 24, 2013
- Community Preservation Committee, 7:00 pm @ Room B, Cordaville Hall, 9 Cordaville Road (agenda) Agenda Highlights: CPA presentation