Southborough Recreation Department is offering indoor sports again this fall/winter for children too young to join leagues.
These clinics teach basic skills while keeping play fun for young children.
Sessions include 6 classes at $80.
They are held in Woodward School’s gymnasium on Saturdays from November 2 – December 14. (With a second session offered January 4 – February 8.)
PK Basketball (includes kindergarteners)
- Ages 4-7
- Saturdays 8:45 – 9:45 am
- Helps increase children’s confidence in their passing, shooting, and dribbling skills.
- They will also learn techniques for playing defense and working as a team.
- The online registration date is listed as having passed. You can contact Southborough Recreation to follow up.
Indoor Soccer Tots Clinic
- Ages 3-6 (potty trained)
- Saturdays 10:00 – 11:00 am
- Introduces simple soccer skills using fun, non-competitive games.
- You can register through the department’s website through this Friday, November 1st.