Here is a selection of the committee and department meetings for the week. Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For a complete list of meetings, visit the town website.
All these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by. Don’t know where the meeting room is? Give a shout in the comments and I’ll do my best to help.
Monday, January 13, 2014
- Board of Selectmen, 6:30 pm @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Interviewing candidates for Police Chief
- Historical Commission, 7:15 pm @ Historical Museum, 25 Common Street (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Presentation of Southborough Fire & Police Memorial Project; adding 60’s subdivision off Richards Rd to historic property survey; and Main Street update
- Advisory Committee, 7:30 pm @ Room B, Cordaville Hall, 9 Cordaville Road (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Budget reviews of Veterans services, Youth & Family Services and Rec Dept; discuss warrant article re reporting of police, fire and DPW chiefs; and letter to selectmen re OPEB, mitigation funds, and full cost analysis in hiring/comp decisions.
Tuesday, January 14, 2014
- Trottier School Council, 2:30 pm @ Room 190, Trottier Middle School, 49 Parkerville Road (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Cyber bullying presentation (April ’14) and district intiatives review
- Library Board of Trustees, 6:00 pm @ Room A, Cordaville Hall, 9 Cordaville Road (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Preparation for Library Director interviews
- Youth Commission, 7:15 pm @ Fayville Village Hall, 42 Central Street (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Holiday Giving Program update, Budget, Piontek scholarship, and brochure
Wednesday, January 15, 2014
- Northborough/Southborough Regional School Committee Operating Budget Subcomittee, 6:00 pm @ Algonquin Regional High School Library, 79 Bartlett Street, Northborough (agenda) Agenda Highlights: FY15 Operating Budget discussion
- Southborough Housing Authority, 6:30 pm @ 49 Boston Road (agenda)
- Northborough/Southborough Regional School Committee, 7:00 pm @ Algonquin Regional High School Library, 79 Bartlett Street, Northborough (agenda) Agenda Highlights: FY15 Budget and enrollments