Above: Southborough now has a place in town with a Sushi Bar, Asian Fusion cuisine and much more. (Images from yamafufima.com)
[The following information was provided by My Southborough sponsor Yama Fuji.]
Last week, an exciting new restaurant opened in town. Yama Fuji describes itself as combining a Steak House, Sushi Bar, Lounge and Asian Fusion.
The restaurant offers Chinese, Japanese, and Tai cuisine:
We use only the finest ingredients and fresh products for our dishes. Our menu was created with the goal of making delicious, healthly, and wholesome Asian foods.
Yama Fuji is located in the Town Center Plaza at 162 Cordaville Road (Route 85, by the Post Office).
The menu seems to have something for everyone. (Far more than I can describe below!)
- There’s a wide offering of sushi and sashimi including hand roll and chef special rolls.
- Appetizers cover traditional offerings like chicken fingers, spring rolls and tempura. But for the more adventurous, options include Chili Pepper Beef Tataki, Buffalo Chicken Dumpling and Duck Rolls.
- Asian Fusion ranges from Broccoli with Beef and General Tsos Chicken to Thai Basil Red Curry Chicken and Chilean Sea Bass w.Black Bean Sauce
- Noodle dishes cover Yuki Udon, Yuki Soba (similar to lo mein), and Pad Thai.
- The Hibachi dishes (cooked in the kitchen) feature steak, chicken and seafood.
- Menus cover dinner, lunch, dessert, and Kids’ Hibachi
The location is convenient for picking up a takeout lunch or dinner. But with a full bar and frozen desserts (like fried ice cream or fried bananas with ice cream), you’ll probably enjoy eating in even more.
The restaurant is open Monday – Thursday 11:30 am – 10:00 pm, Friday and Saturday 11:30 am – 11:00 pm, and Sunday noon – 10:00 pm.
Click an image in the gallery below to enlarge.
Check out Yama Fuji’s website for more information.