Here is a selection of the committee and board meetings for the week along with selected highlights from the agendas. All these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by.
Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For a complete list of meetings, visit the town website.
Monday, August 04, 2014:
- Planning Board, 5:00 PM @ Hearing Room, Town House (To be broadcast*)
- Historical Commission, 7:00 PM @ Room B, Cordaville Hall, 9 Cordaville Road
Wednesday, August 06, 2014:
- Council on Aging, 7:00 PM @ Room B, Cordaville Hall, 9 Cordaville Road (agenda)
- Zoning Board of Appeals, 7:00 PM @ Hearing Room, Town House (To be broadcast*)
Thursday, August 07, 2014:
- Conservation Commission, 7:30 PM @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda)
*Southborough Access Media’s posted schedule for broadcasting above meetings (Charter-12 and Verizon-37):
- Planning Board – live and replayed Tuesday August 5 at 8:00 am and Wednesday, August 6 at 8:00 am
- Zoning Board of Appeals – live and replayed Thursday August 7 at 8:00 am and Friday, August 8 at 1:00 pm.
(Photo by Susan Fitzgerald)