The Southborough Emergency Management Agency asked me to share their traffic advisory for Southborough Summer Nights being held on Saturday, August 23, 2014 from 5:00 pm to past dusk.
The information is to help you make your parking or drop-off plans for the festivities that night.
For event information, click here. Click on event map to enlarge.
Prior/During the Event:
- Parking will be available at both Neary & Trottier Schools
- The access road between the schools will be closed to traffic
- No Parking will be allowed in the following locations:
- Parkerville Road along the side the side posted No Parking
- Please park vehicles as far off the road as possible for emergency vehicle access.
- General Henry Knox will be limited to one-side (“No Parking” signs will be posted)
- John Mathews will be limited to one-side (“No Parking” signs will be posted)
- Lundbald Field parking area on Parkerville Road
- A Designated Drop-Off/Pick-Up site will be established at Lundblad Field parking area located South of the Neary School driveway.
Following the Event:
- Vehicles at Neary School will be directed to exit via Parkerville Road and will ONLY be allowed to turn RIGHT on Parkerville Road
- Vehicles at Trottier School will be directed to exit via Deerfoot Road ONLY
- No vehicles will be allowed to enter Neary or Trottier until all parked vehicles have exited the site, following the fireworks display. (As stated above, the Designated Pick-Up site will be at Lundblad Field parking area, south of the Neary School driveway.)
Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the event