Southborough Youth and Family services is looking for two Youth Board Members.
This great leadership opportunity is for high school students to serve on the SYFS Commission Board.
- Must be a Southborough resident in 9th-12th grade
- Are selected through an interview process
- Attend regular meetings (Meetings are once per month from September through June at 7:15 pm in town)
- Assist at SYFS events when available
- Assist with recruitment of volunteers for SYFS events
If interested, please contact Laurie Sugarman-Whittier at (508) 481-5676 ext 3 or at email@example.com by October 10th.
If you want to learn more of what SYFS is about, check out their profile on the blog.