I am behind in sharing news on a whole lot of holiday activities planned for the first weekend in December.
I promise I’ll get to them with details. In the meantime, I wanted to make sure readers mark their calendars for the weekend.
Some of the annual events to look forward to the weekend after next:
- Annual Kids Shop (run by Boy Scout Troop 92)
- Christmas Bazaar by St. Mark’s Episcopal Church
- Santa Day (with annual helicopter landing)
- Christmas Tree Decorating Party for kids at the Library
- Library’s Holiday Festivities for adults
- Friends of the Library Holiday Book & Bag Sale
- Handel’s Messiah concert at Pilgrim Church
- St. Mark’s School’s Lessons and Carols service
- Chestnut Hill Art and Gift Sale
And that’s just the holiday events. There’s also a high school musical, a town trailblazing effort, a school open house and more.
So, as you’re scheduling your plans for the busy holiday season, mark that weekend to stay in town!
If you’re too eager to wait for the individual posts – check out the Events Calendar page.