Here is a selection of the committee and board meetings for the week along with selected highlights from the agendas. All these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by.
Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For a complete list of meetings, visit the town website.
Tuesday, January 06, 2015
- Affordable Housing Trust Fund, 6:15 PM @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Discussion of Community Preservation Act funds status
- Board of Selectmen, 6:30 PM @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Town Clerk transition process; DPW FY16 Budget; and Police Department status report – Broadcast live and replayed by SAM*
- Youth Commission, 7:15 PM @ Fayville VIllage Hall, 42 Central Street (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Middle School programming discussion
Wednesday, January 07, 2015
- Economic Development Committee, 8:00 AM @ Presentation Room, St. Mark’s School, 25 Marlboro Road (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Priorities Report – Villages, Office vacancy/KAZ, and business directory
- Board of Health, 1:00 PM @ Board of Health Office, Cordaville Hall, 9 Cordaville Road (agenda) Agenda Highlights: Discussion of possible restrictions on sale of e-cigarettes and raising purchase age for tobacco products; Letters sent to residents of Presidential Dr and Sears Rd on dog litter in catch basins.
- Council on Aging, 7:00 PM @ Cordaville Hall, 9 Cordaville Road (agenda)
- Zoning Board of Appeals, 7:30 PM @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda, 40B materials) Agenda Highlights: Park Central Use Variance and Park Central 40B. (The extended project deadlines are 1/7 and 1/31.) – Broadcast live and replayed by SAM*
Thursday, January 08, 2015
- Conservation Commission, 7:30 PM @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda)