ARHS Lacrosse teams and coaches are holding two day clinics over February break for 5th-8th graders.
The clinics are fundraisers. So the $60 fee will go to ARHS Boosters to help support the high school lacrosse teams.
Separate clinics will be held for boys and girls. The basic structure is the same.
Under supervision of ARHS coaches the Lacrosse teams will:
- run the kids through FUN drills
- hold scrimmages and competitions
- demonstrate plays they run at the high school level
Clinics will take place at Hit Quarters 3 Tennis Drive, Shrewsbury (off Rt 9 across from the Christmas Tree Shop).
The dates are Tuesday, February 17 and Wednesday, February 18:
- ARHS Girls will run the girls’ clinic in the mornings, from 9:00 am – 11:00 am. Girls must wear goggles and mouth guards. (Click here for registration form.)
- ARHS Boys will run the boys’ clinics from 11:00 am – 1:00 pm. Boys must bring their full lacrosse gear, and wear cups and mouth guards. (Click here for registration form.)
Any questions can be directed to Jim Hegarty at at firstname.lastname@example.org or (774) 232-2332. Registration forms are due by February 12th.
Updated (1/30/15 8:12 am) Scrap yesterday’s update. The program is for 5th-8th graders.