Several meetings that were scheduled for tonight are casualties of today’s storm.
Most notably, the BOS and SHOPC were to join the Planning Board to for a presentation on an Affordable Housing Plan for our town. No new dates are posted yet.
Here are the committee and board meetings currently scheduled for the week along with selected highlights from the agendas. All these meetings are open to the public, so you’re welcome to stop on by.
Be aware that changes to the meeting schedule are known to happen throughout the week. For a complete list of meetings, visit the town website.
Tuesday, February 3, 2015
- Board of Selectmen, 6:30 PM @ Hearing Room, Town House (agenda with packet) Agenda Highlights: Appointment to Public Safety Study Committee; Draft charge for proposed Standing Building Committee – Broadcast live and replayed by SAM*
- Youth Commission, 7:15 PM @ Fayville Village Hall, 42 Central Street (agenda)
Wednesday, February 4, 2015
- Economic Development Committee, 8:00 AM @ Eaton Room, Southborough Public Library (agenda)
- Council on Aging, 7:00 PM @ Room B, Cordaville Hall, 9 Cordaville Road (agenda)
Thursday, February 5, 2015
- Superintendent’s Curriculum Advisory Committee, 3:30 PM @ Algonquin Regional High School Library, 79 Barlett Street, Northborough (agenda)
(Photo by Susan Fitzgerald)